SOLAR HEATER 150 L
Solar Energy Absorption 95%
- Nom. capacity in litres: 150
- Num of collectors: 1-2
- Collector area: 2,00m² (1) – 2,30m² (1) – 2,72m² (2Χ1,36m²)
- Incorporated resistance: 3500 W
- Indicative number of SB users: 3-4
- Indicative number of S users: 3-4
- Ενδεικτικός αριθμός χρηστών BL: 3
Apart from the SB and S types, triple action SB3 and S3 types are also available, with an F 3/4” serpentine for connecting to the central heating (radiators).
Characteristics of the Solar Systems
New copper collector system, with copper sheet and pipes and a titanium processed selective area.
- Selective collector absorption coefficient: α = 0.95
- Selective collector emission coefficient: ε = 0.05
New frame with double walls, that offers improved heat insulation and mechanical endurance.
We present to you the NEW ACCESSORY that we apply in every corner of the collector, ensuring better thermal insulation, better mechanical resistance to
strains and greater rigidity.
Copper collector with copper sheet and piping, welded using the ULTRASONIC system.
Available in two types:
A. With blue selective coating Type SB.
Β. With black paint Type S.
- Collector insulation with 40 mm stone wool and black glass fabric coating.
- 0.5 mm aluminium collector back sheet.
- Protective 4 mm glass pane with low iron content for greater permeability.
A boiler made of a steel sheet after a process of extra deep extrusion that is 2.5 mm thick, particularly suitable for enamelling, and whose endurance is tested at a pressure of 15 atmospheres.
The water tank has one horizontal welding seam (instead of three), which ensures:
- Maximum resistance to corrosion
- High mechanical endurance
- An unlimited lifespan
- Fewer joins weldings, and consequently an improved vitrification application
- Internally, the tank is protected by a double vitreous enamel coating and processed at 860 Â°C.
- Insulation with cast polyurethane, 40 kg/m3 density and 60 mm thickness.
- Outer stainless steel casing of 0.5 mm thickness, or pre-painted galvanized plate.
- Safety valve for water pressure use of 8 atmospheres.
- 1.5 mm steel sheet exchanger (double mantle), that creates a double wall for the circulation of the thermal fluid, thus achieving the best possible heat transfer.
- Electrical resistance of 1.2 - 3500W with a bipolar safety thermostat.
- Magnesium rod for protection from electrolysis F22 mm and L 350 mm that can be replaced if required.
- Closed circuit filler with a 2 atmosphere safety valve.
- Enameled spiral exchanger (for triple action types).